GDPR DESIGN AND COMPLIANCE PLAN
Our solution design services will help you by delivering a comprehensive GDPR Compliance Plan that will cover all available solutions and will determine the best fit for your organization within the following two areas.
- GDPR Business Solution.
- GDPR Technology Solutions.
The design service scope involves our top level experts to work over following areas:
- Prepare a comprehensive plan of required changes.
- Prepare/update of internal regulations and organizations.
- Business process restructuring if required by GDPR.
- DPO role and functions definitions.
- Project plan management and quality control.
We will lead, advise and support your organizational efforts during the whole process to achieve GDPR compliance:
PREPARING A CHANGE PLAN
- Internal Legislation - Policies, Procedures, Rules.
- Organizational - the role and responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer, Accountability and Notification.
- Technology - changes in the IT environment (software, hardware, networks, IT security)
- Management - changes in data protection control
- Operational - Changes in business processes to achieve compliance
UPDATING INTERNAL REGULATIONS
- GDPR coverage.
- Basic Principles and Guidelines for Ensuring Personal Rights.
- Data protection during storage, processing and transfer.
- Reports - internal and to the data owner.
- Communication with data protection regulators - local and EU.
BUSINESS PROCESS REDESIGN
DEFINING THE ROLE AND FUNCTION OF THE DPO
MNAGING PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY CONTROL
- Compliance with GDPR requirements in May 2018.
- Ready recommendations for the required changes.